Exhibitions, Publications, & Awards
Seven of James Papp’s photographic images have been published by 1x.com, one of the world’s most exclusive art galleries. Swedish-based 1x is a curated gallery upholding, in their words, “the highest possible photographic standards.” Two of the seven selected images have been included in editions of Visions, the annual 1x yearbook which represents their vision of the best photography in the world.
Other awards and publications include…
- “Whatcom Water” images exhibited at Gallery Pegasus/The Atomic Kitten in 2019, Bellingham, WA
- Various photographic prints included in 2017, 2018, and 2019 Juried Exhibits, Jansen Art Center, Lynden, WA
- “Renewal” was published in the November 2017 issue of Outdoor Photographer magazine
- “Reflection Below the Pass” was published in Visions X 2017 yearbook, 1x.com, Sweden
- “Over the Falls” was published in Visions IX 2016 yearbook, 1x.com, Sweden
- “Morning at the Falls” was a Finalist in the 2016 American Landscape Contest, Outdoor Photographer
- “Over the Falls” won 2nd Prize in the 1x 2016 Photo Awards, 1x.com, Sweden
- The Pilgrim Who Thanked the Earth, 2016 solo show, Lucia Douglas Gallery, Bellingham, WA
- A Celebration of Trees Two exhibited at City Hall, Bellingham, WA in 2013 and 2014
We use SmugMug to fulfill orders of James K. Papp’s photographic prints. Please click below to browse the beautiful black and white and color images available to order as prints and keepsakes (coffee mugs, coasters, phone cases, mouse pads and more) . If you have questions, please contact us at mail @ inquirewithin.com or fill out the Contact form on the About & Contact page. Thank you!